Proof of vaccine MANDATORY
Proof of a COVID-19 vaccination is required for admission for MakeUp in NewYork at the Javits Center. This includes contractors, exhibitors and attendees and organizers who will be required to show proof of vaccination in order to enter the convention center. In accordance with New York State and New York City guidelines for large-scale indoor events, individuals ages 12 and older are required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or World Health Organization (WHO). The Javits Center also requires all visitors to wear face coverings inside the facility regardless of vaccination status.
The Javits Center is following both State and City guidance for large-scale indoor events to create fully vaccinated environments. The Javits Center’s COVID-19 vaccination admission criteria and other public health protocols are being implemented under the guidance of the New York State Department of Health (DOH) in compliance with the venue’s existing contracts.
For proof of vaccination, individuals can use:
· CDC Vaccination Card. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable;
· NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including from a health care provider. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable;
· NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS. You can upload to this app a photo of your CDC vaccination card or other official record, along with your photo ID;
· Excelsior Pass (or Excelsior Pass Plus). To use this app, you will need the phone number or email address associated with your vaccination record. If you are unable to use this app, try one of the other options listed above;
· Clear Health Pass. To use this app, you will need a unique organization code before scanning your vaccine card or linking your lab account with a one-time login to your health provider.