POST COVID BEAUTY in action!
Be they American, European or Asian, MakeUp in NewYork exhibitors are moving from reflection to action with 38 new products competing to be elected IT PRODUCTS 2020.
The novelties presented reveal the exhibitors ability to adapt to the current health constraints and meet a growing demand for more natural, ethical and beneficial products for both consumers and environment.
Lipstick takes up the challenge with mask-proof formulas but also with samples for safe testing.
Just above the mask, eyebrows are in the spotlight, easily retouchable with matte fiber formulas or extra mini applicator.
Complexion is illuminated and protected with fluid mask-proof formulas or transformational textures that switch from smooth application of the balm to an impalpable powdery feel.
Natural ingredients have an ever-increasing share with the use of ingredients such as argan oil, coconut oil, but also brand-new ingredients such as tea wax.
Eco-designed, packaging is still progressing to be better quality and more sustainable by limiting the number of components.
Finally, the renewed elegance of skincare and makeup gestures is always at the rendezvous.
We thank all the participants:
BRIVAPLAST, BY JIN, COSMEI SRL, CDG/WWP Beauty, COSWELL KOREA, FABER-CASTELL COSMETICS, ITIT COSMETICS, LIBO COSMETICS, LIVCER, MAX SAUER / Raphael Makeup Brushes, MPLUS COSMETICS, O-PAC, PHARMACOS, PIBIPLAST, S&J INTERNATIONAL, TONNIE COSMETICS, WONYONG BEAUTY PRODUCTS Co, YUEN MYNG INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD
A huge thank you to the experts, members of IT Products Expert Committee :
– Charles-Emmanuel Gounod, Founder of Beautyworld Connexions
– Daniel Saclier, Founder of My Id Consult
– Dany Sanz, Makeup Artist and Founder of MakeUp for Ever
– Florence Bernardin, Founder of Information & Inspiration
– Jean-Louis Mathiez, President of Cinqpats
– Jean-Claude Le Joliff, biologiste de formation, créateur et animateur de la Cosmétothèque
– Luisa Oliva,Phar. D. MSc R&D International Consultant and Formulation Designer
– Max Herlant, professional makeup artist, has been Artistic Director of major skincare and makeup brands
And the winners are…on BEAUTEAMATCH